Hi Impendulo supporters,
So the story that I am relaying to you happened on the 19 July 2011 as I was making my way to Molweni to deliver scripts for the cast members.
Script delivered to the cast at Tholulwazi High School, but the day did not go at all the way I had planned. I firstly took the wrong taxi and ended up on the upper side of Molweni. The sun beating down on me, laptop and note books, overnight bag and leverarch file were holding me down. I almost had to walk all the way to lower Molweni, but thank God a taxi that was blasting Fifty Cents stopped and the conductor, I don't know whether he could not see that I was tired, didnt even offer to carry my bag into the taxi for me.
So I arrive at Lower Molweni, but the saga continues. As I am walking along a narrow pathway (bridge typa) a taxi comes speeding towards me. I then with natural instincs try to move out of its way...there I go falling into a ditch and a big, I mean big rock became my cushion, but I have the bruises on my butt to prove it. I could have just cried.
Troopers never cry they just sniffle. So I sniffled all the way to Philangethemba. I just thank God I did not land into the stream that would have been another tale to tell.
Nevertheless Impendulo continues, butt bruises or no butt bruises.
No comments:
Post a Comment