11 November 2011:
So, today is like the final hand in date for pracs, right. And I am an hour away from submitting the project. There I am sitting infrom of the Mac watching the video footage exporting away. So I come up with this idea that I have been watching this programme since I started filming, so it won't kill me to take 40 okay maybe twenty winks while the thing is exporting. My mind and my body agreed, thus my eyes became droopy and off to lala land I went, with not a moments hesitation.
Next thing I know, someone is waking me up and I am blabbering saomething about the submission. I look at the time and I am told - sorry girl, hand in was an hour ago!
What!!!! After all those sleepless nights editing the footage!
Anyway I had to calm down, have some tea and figure out what to do next.
I'm still thinking!
No comments:
Post a Comment